incidents

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Aufgrund der Umstellung der Foren-Software, bitten wir euch euer Passwort zurücksetzen

• Hi friends

first of all i want Mention some incidents happened to me in Zandvoort last night and in previous race in "Nordschlife" i didn't have time to Mentioned it

i hope no one take it personal from me, i love so much RRVGT and friends i made there, its very important to me to see RRVGT in best quality of racing and clean battles
      videos will be send to Malte Raabe "Race Manager"

• Zandvoort
      Race 1

I'd like to start with my apologies for MR ARNDT for my touch.

Race 2

• Mr. Zerwan Honda Number 63
      Hit me on breaking zone, take me out of the track
      • Mr F.Meister Audi No 22
      He got incident in middle of track , I saw yellow flag I slow down he didn’t wait for traffic passing he coming to me in wrong way head to head my race is over

Nordschlife
      Race 1

• MR P.Maier Audi no. 20
      Break suddenly without no reason
      • [b]Mr D.Cerna Audi No 52[/b]
      He incidents he did not wait for traffic passing

• MR Muller Seat No. 27
      He got incident, I came faster than him ,he blocked corner for me

Race 2

• MR Muller Seat No. 27
      He pushed Rayan out from the track and he got wide from track limit ,he came back to the track so fast front of me , break hard, cost me engine performance my car don’t reach to gear 6
      • MR J. Sokia Audi No 21

[b]Break suddenly without no reason cost huge crash in behind, i was fast and I can not avoid, its cost me engine performance[/b]

after this huge crash, Car NO 48 Hyundai I30 don’t wait for traffic passing he back to track without make sure its empty and Rayan come fast and hit him so hard

Thank you so much everyone