Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Aufgrund der Umstellung der Foren-Software, bitten wir euch euer Passwort zurücksetzen

• There is no cars json folder so no livery will work?

• Can anyone let me know the max driving time per driver, please?

• Yep, my team #888, number #8 and #11 are all having entry list problems. Our Designated Driver 1 signs in but if another driver tries to after to perform a driver swap it spawns a new car. This happens after a server restart so no it isn't us joining in the incorrect order. Maybe the entry list is corrupt, that can happen with RaceApp sometimes, maybe could you please redownload it so we can try again?

• Must've been lost in translation as I thought you meant the RRVGT LOGOS not the actual in game ones, but they are reuploaded now.

• Fair, changed it so they show if that is alright at this time? Thanks.

• Zitat von Pepsi: „Hello, We have now looked through the liveries and cannot give permission for some paint jobs. These liveries are: No 8 mandatory logos and sponsors are missing No. 24, please place VRS once on the rear fender No 88 sponsors are missing. There are no permits for international companies. eg Roflex or BTW. According to the rules and regulations, VRS must be placed on the fender via the rear axle and not on the rear wing No. 200 change number (there are 2x the 100) No. 777 Backgro…

• Zitat von Malte Schneider: „Anyone who has to come to the pits during an FCY will receive a drive through to compensate for the time gained “ So if we are going to be penalized for going over the stint time and thus getting a penalty from the game itself we can't pit? That seems a bit backward. What if for instance, you are going to do a lap with 2 minutes 30 on your stint timer which is enough time to do a lap at full speed but not at FCY speeds unless you can pit OR if you were about to pit co…